It’s far too late to be uploading photo’s etc, but fear not, I shall put pictures of wig shopping up soon. I was very impressed with the whole experience though. More about that another time.
Things I am looking forward to
- Not having a horrible cough any more
- No more shoulder pain
- No more itchiness
- Having a glass of wine and not being in pain
- Jake turning one on May 22nd
- Race for Life on June 13th
- Chris and Kelly’s wedding in August, at which point chemo should be over and I should be cancer free!!
- An evening at the Pudding Club with Billi and Nic
- A getaway in Devon in December
Things I have bought….
- An ultrasoft toothbrush for when I have poorly gums
- An eyebrow pencil for when I have none
- Some funky headwear
- Comfy “chemo clothes”
- Vaseline for when I get cracked lips
- A wig (technically I didn’t buy this, I got it free on the NHS)
Things I still need to buy
- False eyelashes
- More funky headwear
- Lemon squash (I’ve read it helps with sickness)
- Loads of other things I’ve probably forgotten!!